Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dating

Everyone dates. It is a simple fact and to blog about it seems redundant, right? I have been told by dozens of people to publish some of my dating stories due to the fact that they are ridiculously ridiculous (and that is being kind...).
We date to find "the one". It's such a romantic idyllic idea. To think that if you go out enough with enough people you will EVENTUALLY find your "one". What I have learned recently is that you do not find love; it finds you. Your love life is not a game of chance or probability...I see it, if I had to quantify it, as a game of roulette. These are just my stories of the past 18 years of trying to find the one. Maybe by doing this blog, it will help me figure out more about myself as well as give you a good giggle.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment