Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Blog Post

I have wanted to start a blog for some time now and what better time than the present to do so.
To start off, about me...
I am a 30 year old single woman living in Philadelphia. It sounds very Sex and the City, and honestly there could not be more truth to it. I am not sure if I am prone to absurdity or it just follows me, but I have been told over and over that if my friends and family did not know me, they would think my life is fiction.
To say that I live a thrilling life, would be an understatement. Whether it has to do with work, family, or friends, or the biggie-relationships there is a story and for those who do not know me, this is my story.
I suppose it is going to be like most blogs, musings about one's life and events that others can relate to. So I suppose on with the show and welcome to my little world....

No comments:

Post a Comment